[ns] cmu --> ns-2.1b6

Hi,
I previously implemented a adhoc routing protocol on cmu extensions, and
i've ported it over to ns-2.1b6 but i need some pointers in
"registering" my routing alogorithm so that I can just add the line to my
script that i feed ns so that it knows to use my protocol and not DSDV or
the like.

Previouslty I just passed the .tcl file as an argument to ns and it worked
but now we have to set the line

set val(rp)             DSDV                       ;# routing protocol

but i'm not sure how DSDV is recognized...

thanks,
daniel