Re: [ns] specifying bandwidth, delay for wireless.

> Hello,
>
> is is  possible to specify the individual bandwidth and processing delay
> for each wireless ad hoc node? If so, where can I get infomation regarding
> this? Thanks.
>
> Regards
> HS.

bandwidth_ is a bound variable of the Mac class that you can specify as "Mac
set bandwidth_ 2000000" in tcl. Note that Mac_802.11 is derived from the Mac
class. A fixed processing delay is added by the link layer for each packet
that can be specified as "LL set delay_ 100us" in tcl. Look at mac.{h,cc} and
ll.{h,cc} files for more information.

Satish