[ns] LSP set-up and BW Reservation

Hi, I'm now doing a simulation using MPLS and I found MNS but I met
with the following problems:
1. It seems that FEC is given according to the destination node of the
flow. what if I want to set up different paths for flows with the same
source and destination nodes, i.e. let them be different FECs?

2. When I set up an explicit path for a flow aggregate, I want to reserve
bandwidth for it. Can I do it now? I know that CR-LDP hasn't been
implemented in MNS. But I really want to do it now. Can you give me some
advice on that?

3. I want to distinguish TCP traffic and another traffic as two classes
and give them different priority. Is any Priority Queue available in ns2
now?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yang Yi