Re: [ns] CBQ/WRR

When you use CBQ, the number of queues and type of queues are selected
by the users.  You can install a RED queue also.  Check the routine
insert-class and install-queue.  Here is a simple example of using RED
as one of the queues:-

    set q [new Queue/RED]
    $cbq-class install-queue $q

    $link insert $cbq-class

In CBQ, all these params are not passed in duplex-link method.  The
qtype in this method should be CBQ or CBQ/WRR.

hope this helps,
Manish