[ns] Adding a simple extra feature in FullTcp agent

Hi,

I need to add an extra command that allows to change a byte of the tcp
header (always the same byte and with the same value), my intention is
to create and Agent that uses all the functions of the FullTcp Agent but
also allows to changes an specific byte in the tcp header just adding an
extra slash to call this function. The ns command should look like this:

set src [new Agent/TCP/FullTcp/Extra]

This Agent should work as the normal FullTcp already created in ns but
adding the "/Extra" it should call a function to set a specific byte of
the tcp header to a specific value (always the same value).

I would like to know if there is a simple way to do this (becouse it
looks pretty simple) or I have to copy the whole FullTcp.cc and create a
new FullTcp/Extra with just another line to add this feature.

MANY THANKS!!!

Abel

--
Abel Mayal de la Torre

BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre
B29/Room 138
Adastral Park
Martlesham Heath
Ipswich