[ns] Weird Timer problem

I met such an error when using a timer in an agent:

ns: scheduler going backwards in time from 3.102000 to
0.000000.

What I did is just timer.resched(interval) each time
in the packet sending, say, send-one-packet().  I set
the timer.expire() call the send-one-packet().
Everything seems to conform to the ns doc pretty well.

I run ns-2.1b7 April snapshot on two platforms (Sun
Solaris and Debian Linux) and they both gave me the
same error messages.

Any idea of what problem it might be ?  Thanks!

Frank