[ns] Question

Hi:

	I have a simple topology.....

	S-------R--------D

	What i want to do is to make my router drop packets ( lossy
	router)

	How ever the router should drop packets as per my specifications..

	like 1% loss, 5% loss and so on. The experiment has been done in

	real time using three PC's but would like to verify the results.

	I looked in to the documentation and found session ( creating

	loss module ) but would like to have suggestions...

	If anybody knows of an example that would perhaps be the best way

	to understand.

Thanks.
Arun

Arun Gandhi
M.S. Computer Science                            Office: 603 - 862 - 3786
University of New Hampshire                      Home  : 603 - 862 - 7614
Durham,NH 03824                                  Email : [email protected]