Re: [ns] Question

You can refer to NS Doc Chapter 12 "Error Model" and
insert an error module in the link between R and D.
There are a few different places to insert, say,
before queue, after queue but before delay link, etc.
You can choose according to your need.

If you want full control for the dropping, you may
also write a queue management yourself and put it in
the link between R and D, and then you can do whatever
you want in the queue.  For queue management, refer to
chapter 7 and RED.H and RED.CC in ns code.

Frank