[ns] Problem with visualizing Wireless examples

Hi All,

I was trying to run nam on the nam traces of the wireless examples
in Marc Greis's tutorial and I'm facing some problems in running nam on
the Wired-cum-Wireless example: nam just crashes when I try to open the
file and gives me a Segmentation Error. However nam works fine on the
Wireless1.tcl nam trace . Is there anything I should modify in the
Wired-Cum-Wireless example so that I can see the nam traces without any
problems??

Thanks and Regards

 Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant