Re: [ns] broadcast in ad-hoc networks: who maintains the neighbor informat ion?

> Since node in ad-hoc networks may move frequently, where is the up-to-date
> neighbor information maintained in ns2.1b6? I would like a pointer to the
> relevant ns files and relevant code.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li

I think some ad hoc routing protocols such as TORA use IMEP (Internet Manet
Encapsulation Protocol) for neighbour discovery. Look at ns-2/imep/. I believe
some on-demand protocols do not explicitly maintain this information. Hope
this helps.

Satish