[ns] ecnecho() bit

Greeting all,

Is there any one who have the experience in developing a new Agent like
TCP-Reno or Vegas? My current question is, when trace reno.cc and
vegas.cc, I found that in recv() for both algorithm,
(hdr_flags*)pkt->access(off_flags_))->ecnecho()
is effective only for reno, that is in reno, it is sometimes 0 and
sometimes 1 when we deploy a marking link algorithm such as RED, while in
vegas, it is always 0 though I had monitored that there did have lots of
packets marked by RED.

It is strange, right, while reno can but vegas can't, is that a bag for
vegas.cc? I can not find out any difference between reno.cc and vegas.cc,
I mean in doing this ecnecho.

Thanks for sheding some light.

Huike (Victor) Li

Department of EEE