[ns] TORA problem

hi,
	I am running the ad hoc routing protocols simulation based on the David's
Mobicom '98 paper using the cmu-extension to NS2.1b3. We simulated with different
routing protocols by simple replace the value of "$NS_PROTO" and "$NS_PROTO_SCRIPT" in
the "run-setup" file. The others protocols such as DSDV, DSR and AODV are OK, but the
TORA could not run. It continued to print the error message like the following:
	Hacked for tora20 runs!! No RTR revc trace

May TORA should be specially configured ? Thanks a lots.
            ying chun
            [email protected]