[ns] Problems with mobile libraries: Interface queue exists?

Hello NS users,

I'm simulating a wired+wireless scenario and I would like to monitor the
interface queue length.

I have been looking for the interface queue in the code
(ll{.cc,.h,arp{.cc,.h},mac-802_11{.cc,.h}) trying to found how I can
access to its value, but what I have found is that in ll.h an ifq_
variable is defined but is never used.

NS documentation says :'The network stack for a mobilenode consists of a
link layer, an ARP module connected to the LL, an interface priority
queue(ifq), a MAC layer, a network inteface(netIF), all connected to the
channel.' p 122

and 'Once the hardware address of a packet's next hop is known, the
packet is inserted into the interface queue' p 123

All what I have been found is that when the hardware address is known
ARP schedules the packet directly to the scheduler, without using any
inteface queue.

Moreover I've tried to get access to the LL ifq_ variable and what I've
found is that is always NULL.

I would like to know if the implementation is wrong or if I have to use
another kind of LL (I've tried with Snoop but it doesn't work with
wireless).
And for what is supposed to be used the ifqlen and things like that in
the .tcl file if after it's not used anywhere.

Thanks in advance,

Xavi