[ns] IP v6

Hello all
Are there any thoughts on creating IPv6 protocol in NS ?
How difficult would it be for an individual to create that?

And a little question on Mobile IP: has anyone who simulated Mobile IP
has completely understood the trace file regarding the solicication and
registration messages? If yes please let me know!

Regards

--
|George G. Karavitis       [email protected]|
|MSc in Communication Systems Engineering|