time between the packet received and packet dropped are varied from 80 sec
to 30 sec. I think that it is a bug because when a tcp packet is received
by a receiver, it can not be sent back down to IFQ to cause the queue
overloaded.

2)When the mobile node is in domain of a foreign agent (FA), the home agent
(HA) doesn't encapsulate and forward a packet but it encapsulates and
forwards the packet before and after that packet. For example, home agent
receives packet number 4 and 5 but only encapsulates and forwards packet
#4. When the ack of packet # 4 comes back, TCP source send packet # 6 to
home agent. Home agent encapsulates and forwards packet # 6 to foreign
agent. Then after a time out, tcp source resend packet # 5 to home agent
and it is encapsulated and forward to foreign agent. I think that it is a
bug because when packet # 4, 6 are forwarded to foreign agent, home agent
should also forward the packet # 5 since there is no indication of
congestion on the link between HA and FA at the time HA hold packet #5

When I change packet size from 1000 Bytes to 512 bytes, I don't have the
two above problems. Do you think there are bugs in the code or something
else going wrong?. please help

Thank you very much,
Cindy
Diepchi Tran