[ns] Dynamically controlling/regulating the traffic generated bysrc

Hi

May I know that is there a way to control the sources...I mean the traffic
being generated by the sources. Can it be dynamically controlled/
regulated?

Any suggestions, examples.....

Regards.
Arun

Arun Gandhi
M.S. Computer Science                            Office: 603 - 862 - 3786
University of New Hampshire                      Home  : 603 - 862 - 7614
Durham,NH 03824                                  Email : [email protected]