[ns] timeout in FullTCP agent

hi all,

When I use FullTCP agent, there are some information like "20.000000:
(_o333) unexpected timeout 0 in state 0", which information exists in file
"tcp-full.cc". The state 0 means "TCPS_ClOSED".

When I checked the TCP state transition diagram, I think there are two
situation, which will lead to "TCPS_CLOSED". The one is when the sender want
to establish TCP connection and sent SYN, but timeout; the other is when
active close TCP, and the last ACK has been received.

Could you tell me in which condition this error will  take place? If it is
related to TCP connection establishment and close, what is the result?

Thank you very much in advance.

zhang dongmei.