[ns] MPLS Performance analysis.....

Hi

I simulated the LDP and MPLS packet switching parts of
MPLS by extending the network simulator 2.
Now I want to do the performance analysis between the
two forwarding paradigms( MPLS forwarding and normal
IP forwarding).

For this I have taken an example topology and did the
following things.
1. Using CBR agent I calculated the delays by using
loss monitor as the sink of the CBR packets.
2. Using Ping agents I calculated the round trip time.

I did those using both normal IP and MPLS with LDP.
But I didn't get any difference between those two
forwarding paradigms. I calculated the no. of packets
lost using CBR agents. Still I got the same
performance for both the above. I used both Link state
and Distance Vector dynamic roting protocols while
doing this analysis.

So can anybody suggest how to do the performance
analysis. I am new to this, so please tell how exactly
I have to proceed in doing this analysis.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramp