Re: [ns] Problems with mobile libraries: Interface queue exists?

Thanks a lot,

I found it yesterday and what I have done is to modify the
ns-mobilenode.tcl for calling the command method of the Link Layer to
put int the ifq_ the PriQueue object with this command:

ns-mobilenode.tcl

# Link Layer

$ll ifq $ifq

I have done something similar with the ll_ variable in the mac-802_11
class adding a new command and modifying the ns-mobilenode.tcl in this
way:

# Mac Layer

$mac ll $ll

With this changes I'm able to access the IFQ length from the Mac Layer.

Xavi