No Subject

dear sir:
    I want to write a software about a web server.I have read a lot of
webcache
module .but I don't know if I can use this to build a program about this
subject.

  client1 \
  client2 -server

  client3 /

  i want do some research about  improving server performance .I want to
konw which kind of module I can use .HOW to use them .I want to know if this
module have write something about HTTP protocol .I wantd to know if these
modules are
write only to support web traffic.
  HOW TO put module together.how to generete traffic flow.
   plese help me !
thank you !
  tieling