Re: [ns] Cell size in mobile IP`

> Jee-Hyun Park wrote:
>
> Dear sir;
>
> I have two questions.
> I want to know the default cell size covered by HA or FA in mobile IP.
You may find this by experimenting (setup a cbr on a CN and connect it
with
your MH), and change the values:
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gt_ x
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gr_ y
by default these values are 1
Just keep in mind that even if the BaseStations Tx reaches the MH, maybe
the
MH Tx is lower and can treach the BaseStations. I dont know how to
change
the Tx level of the MH so any help would be appreciated.

(Anyone else wants to help out a bit?)

--
|George G. Karavitis       [email protected]|
|MSc in Communication Systems Engineering|