[ns] RTT for TCP's!

Dear All,

I simulated (Ns-2) Sack1,Vegas and FACK using NS-2. I have taken some
performance measurements like Throughput, etc..I used srtt_ to get average
RTT. This RTT average is same for all the TCP variances (Sack1,Vegas &
Fack), which is 8. I am not sure whether this value is correct ? did anyone
tried to test these values? Did anyone tried measuring Throughput, delay
and Bandwidth using different packet drops?? Please let me know if you can
help..

Regards,

Naveen
Naveen K Chilamkurti
IInd Year Co-ordinator
Department of Computer Science & Computer Engineering
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Melbourne Australia-3083.
Ph: 61-3-9479 1269
Fax: 61-3-9479 3060