[ns] Wireless examples?!

Hello,

I'm new to NS and need to use it for some wireless simulations.  Can
someone tell me if there is any comprehensive documentation (apart from
the ns-Manual and home page) of the mobile features incorporated in to NS
so far and "how".

Also, I'm having trouble with the wired-cum-wireless examples
(wireless2.tcl and wireless4.tcl) given in Marc Greis' online tutorial.
The programs run as expected in ns, and the trace files seem alright but
on running the nam trace file for either of them gives me
" Segmentation Fault (core dumped) "
Can someone help me out?

Also any contacts of people working on mobility features in NS would be
welcome.

Thanx in advance,
Richa.