[ns] Localization of the registration messages on Mobile IP?

Hello all
I am working on Mobile IP simulations with ns, and i was wondering if
anyone has ever before tried to implement localization of Mobile IP
registration messages (hierarchical FA's or RAFA etc) in NS?
If anyone has worked on that I would appreciate some feedback

Regards
--
|George G. Karavitis       [email protected]|
|MSc in Communication Systems Engineering|