[ns] Mikael Vera - wireless-mip-test.tcl

With reference to mail by Vera Mickael Stagiaire on ns-2 archieve "Correction to wireless-mip-test.tcl and dsragent.cc" - Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:31:18 +0200

hi, I need to enquire about the program wireless-mip-test-tcl as when I tried running it, runs well but when i tried using newtrace, it still gave me the old trace output. has anyone worked with this file before. help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks;
Kumarendra Sivarajah (Indran)
[email protected]
Communications Systems Engineering