From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2000 9:16 AM
To: Haobo Yu; [email protected]
Subject: Great Topologie : segmentation fault

Hi ,
I have found a problem with a great topologie.
I have done my own agent and I want to test it with large topologies.
I Have done a topologie with 1095 nodes and it works well.
But When i genrate a topologie with 15000 node it generates the follwing message  :
/************************************************/
0x80511e7 in RouteLogic::alloc ()
Do You know why a segmentation fault is genrated?
Thank You

        Cordialement

Koubaa Anis
Equipe : RESEDAS
Adresse : CU Haute Malgrange Vandeoeuvre Nancy Bloc C 528
Mail : [email protected]
Page Perso : http://www.loria.fr/~akoubaa/
Projet : Comparaison des Protocoles de cl�s de distribution de cl� de groupe en utilisant NS