[ns] adhocRoiuting on the Wired-cum-wireless scenario

Hi, ns users

    I ran Marc Greis's tutorial X.1 Creating  a simple wired-cum-wireless
scenario.
  After I ran wireless2.tcl, everything is fine except the base station and
wired node couldn't be seen  on nam . Besides, if the adhocRouting protocol
changed from DSDV to DSR, some error messages shown when i run "ns
wireless2.tcl"

can't read "ragent_": no such variable
    while executing
"subst $[subst $var]"
    (procedure "_o28" line 5)
    (SplitObject set line 5)
    invoked from within
"$self set ragent_"
    (procedure "_o28" line 6)
    (Node/MobileNode agenttrace line 6)
    invoked from within
"$node agenttrace $tracefd"
    (procedure "_o3" line 73)
    (Simulator create-wireless-node line 73)
    invoked from within
"$self create-wireless-node $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 16)
    (Simulator node line 16)
    invoked from within
"$ns_ node [lindex $temp 0]"
    (file "wireless2.tcl" line 123)

if I change the setting to $opt(adhocRouting)   AODV , no error messages
shown.
Could anyone tell me what to notice when I change the adhocRouting protocol?
Thanks for your help

Yu-lung Lin
Nation Chao-tung University, TAIWAN
Tel: 886-3-571- 2121 ext 56669