[ns] Wireless simulation (Pareto/Exponential)

I am using paretto and exponential traffic in a wireless network
simulation. The simulation consists of a mobile hosts and two base
stations with mobile-IP. When I increased the speed of the mobile host
NS crashes with the message:

           (null) - invalid packet type (pareto).
           (null) - invalid packet type (expoo).

WiredNode is the wired node, just like in the tutorial.  I have tried
new Traffic/Expoo and the Applicaton/Traffic/Expoo without success.

set udp [new Agent/UDP]
set sink1 [new Agent/LossMonitor]
$ns attach-agent $WiredNode $sink1
$ns attach-agent $MH $udp
$ns connect $udp $sink1

set traffic [new Application/Traffic/Pareto]
$traffic attach-agent $udp
$traffic set packetSize_ 512B
$traffic set burst_time_ 1.5s
$traffic set idle_time_  0.5s
$traffic set rate_       100k
$traffic set shape_     1.5

(Very similar with Exponential.)

When I set the $MH mobile host to move from x,y to x0, y0  at speeds
greater than 1 m/s NS crashes all the time. However even though at 1
m/s seems to work, the simulation reaches only a 70% of completion.

The simulation is composed of a Home Agent and several Foreign Agent
however I have reduced the number to 1 FA and 1 HA.  In situations
where there is no coverage of the HA or FA, and when this message
appears:
          warning: Route to base_stn not known: dropping pkt

the error is not present, if not only when it seems to be enter the
coverage area.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day,

Edwin Hernandez
Harris Lab - CISE
University of Florida