[ns] urgent! ns-tutorial old version--ns-2.1b5

Hi,

Where can I have a look at the old version of ns-tutorial. Or How can I
run wirless simulation on 2.1b5?

I need to do some simulation on wirless network while my current ns is
2.1b5. The tutorial of using wirless simulation use the requires 2.1b6 or
later. I tried unsuccessfully in install 2.1b6 or b7 on my unix because of
the different version of TclCl-1.0b9. Well, I can do it later, but the
problem is that I need to do the simulation urgently.

Help is highly appreciated.
Huike