[ns] Problem in Installing Otcl (host system type????)

Hi,
While installing ns-allinone-2.1b6 on my Intel Solaris 7, Tcl and Tk are
normally installed but the ./install stops with the following output:
creating cache./config.cache
No .configure found in current directory
continuing with default options...
checking host system type... configure: error:
can not guess host type ; you must specify one
otcl-1.0a4 configuration failed : Exiting .....

What's the host system type?
maybe these informations on my system may help :
i86pc:SunOS:5.7:Generic

Also when I try to put a random host type I have some warnings followed by
some messages on C++. I am working with gcc. I have no C++. Does it work
with gcc (like for TCL and TK I have added --enable-gcc).

Thank you,
Please reply,
Paul.