[ns] need help in ns satellite networking...

dear madam/sir,

i am a student at Ecole Superieure des Ingenieurs de Beyrouth, which is the engineering school of the Saint-Joseph University.
I am currently working on my fifth year project which is studying "TCP performance over satellite links". I shall be grateful if you tell me how to create an asymetric link between a server and a client via a GEO satellite as well as how to monitor packets or bytes arrivals/departures (ns commands, not C++ files) and finally how to compute throughputs.
None of the ns documentation that i've already consulted, i.e ns tutorial & ns manual, explained to me how to do it.
I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Ghada Abi-Saab