[ns] NS wireless simulation

Hello

I have to simulate TCP over UMTS. My topology consists of only two base

stations and 100 mobile terminals. My difficulties are:

MAC : I want to use CDMA for the MAC type. There doesn't seem to be an

object for it yet. Now this is for a WAN so I can't really use 805.11. On

the other hand, TCP doesn't care what lies bellow it as long as it gets the

packet. Do you think it matters?

Routing:- The only routing i want to implement will at the base Stations(BS)

since mobile phone nodes do not communicate directly to each other.Can I get

away with this?

Traffic generation: Is there any program I can use to generate random

traffic between the mobile terminals and the BS.Those available in the ns

down load generate traffic between mobile nodes.

Hand off: Is it possible to implement the handoff object in the satellite

module into this?

Edward