[ns] bugs of tcp-Vegas in ns

Hello, seems fewer and fewer person are looking at Vegas now. From the
latest version of NS downloaded, there may be two bugs for tcp-vegas.

1, wnd_init_option_ is not correctly set in tcp-vegas.cc, the initial
value should be 2.
2, this problem exsited in former version of ns too. tcp-vegas.cc can
never capture a ECN bit though it has part of the code in reacting to
ECN. To solve this, we need modify VegasTcpAgent::output(), to make
ect() work, and also, some relevant changes should be done at tcp-sink.cc.

I have modified them but don't have time to validate it these weekes,
hopefully, I will do it next month. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Huike (Victor) Li

Department of EEE
University of Melbourne
Victoria 3051