[ns] Ad Hoc Forwarding for FA in MIP

Hi, I need some help in figuring out this problem I have. I am using MIP as a method for Ad hoc network to connect to the internet. Routing Protocol which I am using is DSR. when I simulate two mobile node near the HA where i force one of the mobile node to forward packet to the HA for the other mobile node since it is not in range, it works well. However when both nodes are in FA area and I force one of them to forward a packet for the other, it does not do so.
The mobile nodes is in the same domain as the HA but of course not in the same domain as the FA, how do i go about forwarding packets if you are not in range when you are near your FA.
Sorry for the long explanation. PLease help.
Thanks.
Kumarendra Sivarajah (Indran)
[email protected]
Communications Systems Engineering