[ns] About wireless3 in the tutorial on MOBILEIP

Hi ns-users,

I'm a student in telecommunication engineering in Lebanon and I have my
final year project on MobileIP in ns. I ran the wireless3.tcl and I
encountered some problems:
1)in the nam simulation, I have: "segmentation fault, core dumped".
2) I didn't really understand the difference in the tr file between the
AGT(agent trace) and the RTR(routertrace)
3) I need some graphs for this simulation (to see the performances of
mobileIP, pkts dropped...) using xgraph for example..how can I do?

NB: i use the 2.1-b6 version with linux 7.0
Thank you very much!