Re: [ns] why delay is so large?

Hi,
     If you're using ns-2.1b5, and you're refer to the delay output in
"temp.q" file, then the problem might be cause when setting the packet size
for cbr source:
packetSize_ has no effect in ns-2.1b5, the default packet (210) will be used.
Try to use packet_size_.
    In ns-2.1b6, packet_size_ and packetSize_ both can be used.

Tell me if I'm wrong.  Thank you.
regards
Tan Su Wei