Re: [ns] why delay is so large?

Hi,
I think I had made a mistake in my previous mail,
    >     In ns-2.1b6, packet_size_ and packetSize_ both can be used.
It should be :
for
    ns-2.1b5 : packet_size_
    ns-2.1b6 : packetSize_        (in the version of ns i'm using)
I also got a large delay when i run the script using wrong parameter, (pktsize
para), also more than 60ms. When using the correct para, without WFQ, the mean q
delay is ~ 10ms, and even small if no random noise is added.
So I think the problem might be come from here.

again, correct if I'm wrong.
regards
tan