[ns] MIP and Ad Hoc with ns

Hi there, I need to enquire if anyone has worked on combining mobile IP with ad hoc network, could you reply to this mail, as I would like to discuss further about the method you used. If anyone is interested in the discussion, please reply.

note: Has anyone worked on the ns tutorial on wireless3.tcl where the mobile IP simulation using DSDV. I tried changing the routing protocol to AODV and I got information in my trace file that my packets are being dropped. I tried using DSR and I got error messages as below:

can't read "ragent_": no such variable
while executing
"subst $[subst $var]"
(procedure "_028" line 5)
(SplitObject set line 5)
invoke from within
"$self set ragent_"
(procedure "_028" line 6)
(Node/MobileNode agenttrace line 6)
invoke from within
"$node agenttrace $tracefd"
(procedure "_03" line 70)
(Simulator create-wireless-node line 70)
invoke from within
"$self create-wireless-node $args"
(procedure "_03" line 16)
(Simulator node line 16)
invoke from within
"$ns_ node 1.0.0"
(file "wireless3.tcl" line 126)
     ^

set HA [$ns_ node 1.0.0]

If anyone have any solution to my problem, please reply. Thank you.

Kumarendra Sivarajah (Indran)
[email protected]
Communications Systems Engineering
University of Kent at Canterbury, U.K.