----- Original Message -----
From: Kun-chan Lan +ADw-klan+AEA-usc.edu+AD4-
+AD4- no, it's not the one I saw ...
+AD4-
+AD4- kun-chan
+AD4-
+AD4- -----Original Message-----
+AD4- From: Kumarendra Sivarajah +ADw-ks23+AEA-ukc.ac.uk+AD4-
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4- +AD4-I have tried looking into archive to find a the mail you have asked me to
+AD4- +AD4-find. I came up with from the webpage: +AFs-ns+AF0- AODV bug by: Ridvan
Kahvecioglu
+AD4- +AD4-(bi90416+AEA-binghamton.edu)
+AD4- +AD4-http://www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/archive/ns-users/0005/0051.html
+AD4- +AD4-It request changing the Hop count from 0 to 1 in line 883 in aodv.cc. I
+AD4- have
+AD4- +AD4-tried doing so but when i run wireless3.tcl, AODV is still droping my
+AD4- +AD4-packet.
+AD4- +AD4-Can you point out if I have looked at the wrong archive.
+AD4- +AD4-Hope someone can help me out here since I am running out of options.
+AD4- +AD4-Thanks,
+AD4- +AD4-Indran
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4- +AD4------ Original Message -----
+AD4- +AD4-From: Kun-chan Lan +ADw-klan+AEA-usc.edu+AD4-
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4- +AD4APg- about the packets dropped in aodv , I think there was some discussion
+AD4- +AD4APg- on it  last month, you might want to search the archive to find the
+AD4- answer
+AD4- +AD4APg- (sorry that I cannot recall what exactly the answer is )
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg- Kun-chan Lan
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-     -----Original Message-----
+AD4- +AD4APg-     From: Kumarendra Sivarajah +ADw-ks23+AEA-ukc.ac.uk+AD4-
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-     Hi there, I need to enquire if anyone has worked on combining
mobile
+AD4- +AD4-IP
+AD4- +AD4APg- with ad hoc network, could you reply to this mail, as I would like to
+AD4- +AD4APg- discuss further about the method you used. If anyone is interested in
the
+AD4- +AD4APg- discussion, please reply.
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-     note: Has anyone worked on the ns tutorial on wireless3.tcl where
the
+AD4- +AD4APg- mobile IP simulation using DSDV. I tried changing the routing protocol
+AD4- +AD4APg- AODV and I got information in my trace file that my packets are being
+AD4- +AD4APg- dropped. +AD4-
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-     If anyone have any solution to my problem, please reply. Thank you.
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-     Kumarendra Sivarajah (Indran)
+AD4- +AD4APg-     ks23+AEA-ukc.ac.uk
+AD4- +AD4APg-     Communications Systems Engineering
+AD4- +AD4APg-     University of Kent at Canterbury, U.K.
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4APg-
+AD4- +AD4-
+AD4-