[ns] throughput and link speed in MFTP

Hi ns users

I've downloaded and am doing simulation on MFTP using
ns-2.1b6 after making modification to adapt to current
version, I  ran into strange results. I collected
received bytes using LossMonitor at each receiver  and
divided it by time interval 0.5 s. However, I changed
link speed to half but still throughput remain same.
Moreover, strange enough ,throughput is over the link
speed. My simulation topology is simple multicast
network consisting one sender to multiple destination
with just one hop away. Could any who has a idea of
what's wrong with it help me?

Thanks in advance
M Liu