Re: [ns] Wrong number of wnd_init_option_ 0

>Greeting all.
>
>I just updated my ns from 2.1b5 to 2.1b6, it appears to be ok. One small
>problem. I runed some TCL script which is quite fine running in 2.1b5, it
>is about TCP/Vegas, but when run it on 2.1b6, an error occured as:
>Wrong number of wnd_init_option_ 0
>
>I think it is unbelievable?! and if I change Agent/TCP/Vegas to Reno, it
>works ok? Can someone shed some lights?

This works in our test code (see test-all-rbp) so there seems to be
something strange in your ns.
(This value is set to 1 in ns-default, grep for windowInitOption_.)

You can work around it by setting windowInitOption_ explictily for
that TCP agent, but as I said, our test scripts that don't do that
seem to run fine.

   -John Heidemann