Re: [ns] Visualisation for wireless/mobile networks

> I need to look into the mobile features incorporated into NS, for a
>project I'm currently working on. Could someone help me out on the
>following:
>
>1. Does NS have any other mobile extensions apart from those made by the
>CMU Monarch project? Are all the CMU mobile extensions incorporated in NS?
>Are all the mobile features of NS- vs 2.1b6 documented anywhere ie. is
the only document available right now is ns manual and Marc Geris's tutorial
in
ns main page ...

>there a list of all the mobile features currently in NS?
take a look at ~ns/CHANGES.html and search for wireless , that might give
you some idea ..

>2. The CMU monarch project has a visualiser "ad-hockey" for moblie
>networks. Any ideas on how I can install/use it with the version of NS
>(2.1b6) I have (from the ns-allinone file)? Has anyone tried something
>like this before?
there is an animation tool called "nam" in ns-allinone (or you can
download it seperately from http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/nam/nam.html)
also offers visualization for wireless network

Kun-chan Lan