Re: [ns] Help : Webtraf.tcl - Generating background web traffic

Please see tcl/ex/web-traffic.tcl, and tcl/ex/large-scale-web-traffic.tcl.

You can modify tcl/webcache/webtraf.tcl to change it from Reno to other
types; just define this proc in your own sim script:

PagePool/WebTraf instproc alloc-tcp {} {
        return [new Agent/TCP/Sack] # Or whatever you want. But NOT FullTcp-related!!
}