Re: [ns] packet sequence

I'm kinda wondering how you get a dest/port like    -147483648.7654  ? do you thnk if it's
a possible cause for you to get a wrong seq # ?  just a guess ...

Kun-chan Lan

Hi
I'm simulating MFTP protocol and I found in trace file
every packet has same sequence number ;-1, I guess the
second colum from last one corresponds to packet
sequence. Anyone who can help me out? Which part
should refer to in order to fix it?

+ 0.1 10 2 Mftp 1512 ------- 200 10.1 -147483648.7654
-1 0
- 0.1 10 2 Mftp 1512 ------- 200 10.1 -2147483648.7654