Re: [ns] Tcl-debug problem?

Thanks, Sudhindra, Haobo and Kun-chan,

I found the last two lines of dumped code didn't lead
me to better guess of this problem.  However, I solved
it now.  I simply did "./configure -enable-debug
-with-tcldebug=mytcldebugdir" and recompilation to all
the modules (Tcl, Tk,OTcl, Tclcl, ns,etc.) and not
just ns.

--- Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri <[email protected]>

=== message truncated ===