From: DOSHI SHEETALKUMAR RAVINDRA
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: vrijdag 9 juni 2000 20:54
To: ns-users
Subject: [ns] Problems with Wireless1.tcl in Marc Greis's Tutorial

Hi All..  I was checking out the wireless1.tcl example from Marc Gries's
tutorial and I found that it doesnt work as it should. According to the
tutorial,nodes 0 and 2 are out of range and so cannot hear one another.
Node1 is in range with nodes 0 and 2 and can communicate with both of
them. Thus all pkts destined for nodes 0 and 2 are routed through node 1.

However in my simulation there is no routing observed through node 1. Can
anyone tell me what may be going wrong?

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant