RE: Subject: [ns] Unsatisfied Symbols in HP-UX 10.20

Kun-chan,

I also thought of the same problem, but that simply wasn't easier.  I actully
created a '.c' file which I included in the Makefile objects and it seemed to
work.

This is the content of the '.c' file that I used:

void __builtin_delete(char *arg){};
void __rtti_user(void* arg){};
void __builtin_va_start(double *arg){};
void __rtti_si(void* arg){};