[ns] DSR/MIP in NS

I am currently using ns-2.lb7   and I am working on DSR with MIP.
My problem is when I have a mobile node 1 around my FA region by is not one hop away from it and it uses an itermediate node(moible node 2) to forward its data to FA. But any registration request sent by FA does not get to reach my mobile node 1 but I would have thought that mobile node 2 would forward my packet for my foreign agent to reach me. I am using DSR. how do I change the ad hoc or MIP protocol so that registration request and registration reply get forwarded to ad hoc routing if you are not in range with FA or HA.
Please Help

Kumarendra Sivarajah (Indran)
[email protected]
Communications Systems Engineering