Re: [ns] Problem to get a reference to a queue in a link (TCLscript)

Vincenzo

In this case, it's necessary to use the 'queue' method of the 'link'
object, as you can see in the following example

set n0 [$ns node]
set n1 [$ns node]
$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 1Mb 10ms DropTail
set q1 [[$ns link $n0 $n1] queue]

Carlos

Carlos Alberto Kamienski       [email protected]

Doutorando em Ciencia da Computacao
Ph.D. Student
Departamento de Informatica - UFPE