[ns] Get a reference to queue object ...

 Hi to all,
 I'm finding a TCL command to get a reference to a queue,
 i've the link reference but i don't know like is possible
 to get a reference to a relative queue and use some command
 implemented in this object.
 I want to use on TCL script the command define in command
 method for this object ...

 If somebody have some example in TCL or solution send me please..
 Thanks in advanced

 I see the chap.3 but the problem is that don't know
 like i can get a reference to the queue ...
 To create a new class I can use "new class_name;" but for me this
 it's not util. I want define in TCL script a link and after modify
 the parameteres by command method defined in Queue/Optical.
 Optical is my new queue.

 connect to link class ....

 Vincenzo Mazzotta
 [email protected]